Rosie & Dick's Pet Retreat is a unique, purpose-built facility privately located on over 40 acres for the luxury boarding, training and day care of pets. The Retreat is very new, sparklingly clean with shady, day time paddocks built around gum trees, splash pools, super spacious kennels, and an in-home doggy sleeping area for small and miniature dog breeds, plus there is even a Cat Parlour! The house is as neat as a pin and features two generous bedrooms with built in robes. There is one bathroom in the house with a shower, plus a second toilet and shower in the laundry. The dining / living area, Pooch Parlour, kennels and main bedroom all feature split system air conditioning.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a beautifully, landscaped 40 acre property with an established business and plenty of opportunity to expand. The property features;
• 6 fenced dog paddocks (10 x 15 metres) with Council permission for 2 more
• 6 kennels for the larger breeds; 2 triple sized and 4 double
• Pooch Parlour, which can hold up to 8 small dogs with a separate section for cats
• Chook pen
• 3 x Pet Poo Worm Farms; the most ecological way of disposing of pet waste!
• The property also has the potential for horse agistment for extra income!
• Trail walks are mown into the 40 acres for dog walking
• A huge, brand new off grid solar power system capable of running two residential houses with an 8.5 kw converter, 30 solar panels and 6 lithium-ion batteries will ensure that electricity bills are a thing of the past!
• The property boasts fruit yielding banana trees, mango trees, lime trees, lemon trees, macadamia tree and lychee trees
• There are also two mesh greenhouses for producing fruit and veg - the perfect hobby farm for off grid living!
Current Business Services offered by Rosie and Dick's Pet Retreat
• The Retreat offers Traditional; Boarding for dogs over 12kg, featuring double or triple sized, clean, spacious timber kennels for sleeping at night, so multiple dogs from the same household can share with plenty of room
• During the day, pets are in large, shady paddocks with the option of having small play groups with other similar sized, similar breeds of dog. Each paddock has lovely, dappled natural shade provided by huge gum trees Each paddock has a splash pool
• The Home from Home Service for Posh Pooches is for small & mini breeds, who sleep inside the house with at night and get to potter about helping us with jobs around the Retreat during the day, in addition to daily Trail Walks and play time sessions with other canine buddies if requested, this service is perfect for pooches who need that extra bit of human attention, suffer with separation anxiety, are elderly or have medical conditions
• Doggy Day Care
• Doggy Chauffeur Service - popular with tourists going on boat tours
• Dog Training - through Games!
• Dog Board &Train Packages
• Snake Avoidance courses for dogs
This is a great income opportunity for those who wish to enjoy the lifestyle attached to an acreage property with an established business, with plenty of opportunity to expand. There is demand in the local area for weekly obedience classes, puppy classes and 121 in home training sessions that the current owner has been unable to exploit.
Included in the package is everything you need to run The Retreat: website, Facebook page with lots of followers, boarding contracts, training equipment, beds, bedding and all future bookings, which extend until Easter 2022. The new owners can move in and continue to run the business from Day One, without having to spend a cent!
For a confidential discussion about the property, and all the opportunity this great lifestyle business presents please call: Tim Lawry on 0428 565 626.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide