2376 acres, ready for the taking with enough country to run a good size breeding programme. Plan out where you want your yards and infrastructure on this blank canvas. If building your dream home is on the agenda, this is an ideal peaceful area with scenic mountain views. Power is only a couple of hundred metres from the boundary or solar is an option.
* Two titles
* A safe carrying capacity of 230 breeders all year
* Potential to improve numbers with regrowth control and pasture
* 70% zoned white and locked in
* Fenced into 3 paddocks with natural grasses
* Plenty of water provided to all paddocks from 5 dams and seasonal creeks with waterholes
* Good flat country with some undulation and hill section towards the north western corner
* High coastal rainfall
* Some commercial timber
Conveniently situated 12km from Bororen on the Bruce Highway for easy cartage of cattle to saleyards or meatworks. Bororen provides Primary School, Post Office, Produce Store, Service Station & Hotel. 45km to Tannum Sands, south of Gladstone.
Why wait when time means money, to get your cattle breeding programme operational. Arrange for your inspection today. Vicki Emerton 0412768842
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide