311 Acres of Grazing Land With Spectacular Views!
What more could you want than to step outside your door, watch your cattle grazing and take in the serenity and views? This huge 5 bay shed with extra height and patios on two sides, would make the perfect home with some new editions. Also suitable to use as a week-ender to escape the city life or for retiring with a passive income.
• Shed is 160m2 with 90 m2 of patio under awning
• Power to the shed & gas hot water system
• 20,000 lite rainwater tank
• All white zone with some timber left
• Fully fenced into 3 paddocks with a large percentage of new fencing
• Two cattle grids
• Bore on a solar pump with a tank feeding three cattle troughs
• 1 Dam
• Good creek flats on either side of the creek suitable to plant pasture or crops
The seasonal creek winds through the paddocks and feeds from a mountain spring. In a good season it will run all year. This acreage is situated only 8kms from the Bruce Highway and approx.10 kms from Miriam Vale which provides school, shops, sporting facilities and cattle sale yards.
You can't beat the rural layback lifestyle and why not have amazing views to help you unwind? Pick up the phone today and call Vicki Emerton on Mob 0412768842 to secure this beautiful property.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide