This property has the "Silver Lining" and is one of the most unique homes currently available in the Agnes region.
Afternoons sitting on the spacious veranda offers a perfect place to spend your special time, overlooking the spectacular sunset through to the mountains at the back of Eurimbula National Park which provides a vista that you will never tire of! Inside this custom designed home, there is a warm and earthly feeling provided by the various stone pillars, and timber features around the home. The open plan living design, sprawls from the gourmet kitchen, through the dining and living area and onto the spacious entertainers dream veranda providing a variety of living spaces to enjoy. All the bedrooms are very spacious in size, with the main bedroom featuring air conditioning, a very generous ensuite complete with a bath which has a private bushland view across the southern end of the property.
A fire track and boundary path have been selectively cleared around the 2km of boundary, and there is ample water supply for irrigation, with a large dam visible from the back veranda and only approx 100m from the home.
This acreage property offers a great lifestyle, close to town, yet the ultimate in privacy with selective clearing ensuring no neighbours are seen.
This beautiful home has it all, not only magnificent mountain views and forever sunsets, the country way of life certainly is one to appreciate high up on a ridge in Round Hill and still only 8 mins to Main Beach and shops.
Set on 42 acres the original rock façade was built back in the early 90's with the new quality-built extension completed only a year ago by a highly reputable builder, this home was built for a growing family in mind.
• Full mobile phone service
• Foxtel satellite and 5 points available, Telstra line and Digital TV point in every room and bedrooms
• Plumbed double door fridge space
• Hardwood Timber floor through out
• Sunny North facing separate living area or home office
• Main open plan living, Dining and kitchen with all glass stacker doors and roll down blinds in all living rooms and master bedroom overlooking the views
• Covered outside deck with ceiling fans and fly repelled lighting
• Huge master bedroom with air con and ensuite that comes with shower and customised bath
• Loads of cupboard space in all bedrooms.
• 3 other generous size carpeted bedrooms with built ins and fans, curtains.
• Large main bathroom with corner shower and bath.
• Perfect size grassed area for the kids to play and little to maintain.
• Fenced yard for your pet.
• And more importantly no need to pay for water bills with a huge 110,000 Litre water tank!
• Mailbox and weekly council rubbish bin pick up.
An inspection is a must for anyone seeking a quality home on acreage, and to really appreciate the unique design, layout and features of this sensational acreage property.
Be quick properties like this do not last long.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide