* Your Opportunity pick up one of the best holdings in 1770
* Private North East Pocket with the best views in 1770
* Substantial residence with permanent/medium term tenancy
* Redevelopment potential - the trend now transforming 1770
* Highly motivated sellers looking for new opportunities
* On the market to be sold on or before Auction to cash buyers
The location is the Town of Seventeen Seventy in Central Queensland. The jewel in the region for international tourism and a lifestyle few get to experience. The Southern Great Barrier Reef is off shore, this is the last surf stop on the East Coast, the fishing is world class and a climate like that of Hawaii.
The area is super friendly, very casual yet thriving in the centre of the Power House of Queensland. 1770 is home to approx. 130 residences, with a local Marina, Hotel, cafes and restaurants.
1770 is 6 hours' drive from Brisbane, or fly direct to Gladstone or Bundaberg with a 1.5 hour transfer.
Inspections are by appointment only.
Call Gordon Christian for any questions you may have about the area or the auction today.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide