Rarely does a magnificent home of this size and quality come along.
From the moment you walk through the door, you know this property is something special from the grand entrance way through to the enormous gourmet kitchen, this suburban oasis is sure to impress.
This attention grabber features:
- 5 good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, massive master showcasing an open plan layout, large walk in wardrobe and stunning bathroom with spa bath.
- 2 large sized family bathrooms
- Grand entrance with a spectacular staircase
- Formal living and dining area, plus 2 large extra family rooms
- Enormous Chefs kitchen with walk in pantry
- Huge games lounge, home office or man-cave. Can also be utilized for dual living.
- Gorgeous Juliette balcony over-looking landscaped grounds
- Separate laundry with external access
- Crim-safe' security screens, ceiling fans and ducted zoned air conditioning
- Balinese pavilion, perfect for entertaining whilst watching the kids play in the shaded tropical swimming pool
- Neatly landscaped and fully fenced grounds with garden shed
- 5 kW inverter with 5 ½ kW of solar with 22 solar panels to soak in the summer sun, keeping your bills low and affordable
- Automatic security gates plus secure covered parking
- Wonderful 405m2 home set on a large 782m2 block
- Just over 5 minutes' drive to Aquinas College, Griffith University and hospital and only a few steps to public transport
Imagine your Christmas day here with your whole family.
SO, FORGET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD SIZE REALLY DOES MATTER!
Make your friends envious buy now, this fabulous home will not last long.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide