Situated in central Parkwood, this home has a list of benefits for the family or smart investor.
This brick and tile central Parkwood property sits proudly elevated on a 787m2 block offering a picture-perfect home for the lucky buyer!
- 4 good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Great master bedroom with excellent walk through wardrobe and large ensuite
- Spacious kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances
- Multiple open plan living rooms for kids to play and others to relax
- Outstanding undercover entertaining area that overlooks the garden and fully fenced yard
- Separate laundry
- Double auto lock up garage with internal access
- Solar panels for cheap energy bills
- Elevated 747m2 block
- Short walk to Parkwood East light rail station
- Close to Griffith University, Gold Coast hospital and public transport
It is not often that such a fantastic home becomes available at such a great price.
View today as it may be gone tomorrow!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide