Positioned in a hidden little pocket of Ashmore sits this charming house. You'll find lots of character in this home just looking for a new family to move in and start making it their own.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on an easy care 300m2 (approx.) block properties like this one are hard to come by!
Features of this delightful cottage include:
- Three bedrooms which comprise of a large master bedroom with built in wardrobe and impressive en-suite and two other bedrooms, one with its own private balcony.
- Second bathroom with spa bath.
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space and dishwasher.
- Beautiful timber floors throughout the living, dining and kitchen.
- Air conditioning to lounge, security screens throughout with additional remote-controlled alarm system.
- Covered outdoor entertaining area looking out onto private fenced yard.
- Large entrance deck.
- Off street parking for 3 vehicles.
- Currently tenanted until 8th March 2020 returning $450.00 per week.
Only a few steps to the bus stop and only minutes to local schools, shopping centres, Gold Coast University and Hospital and the M1.
Prime positioned and priced to sell, please don't let this one get away.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide