FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OTHERS, AUCTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19.
We now have an ask price of $1.25m and are accepting private appointments to view.
A truly unique MCM (Mid-Century modern) inspired Palm Springs bungalow on ½ an acre in the beautiful Paradise River Estate. Built in 1978 by renowned Gold Coast architect this timeless, iconic design is perfect for our coastal indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and powder room.
- Master with walk through robe, en-suite and private courtyard.
- Chefs kitchen with Miele appliances- quality!
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout, skylights and large sliding doors bringing the outside in.
- Retro sunken lounge with feature fireplace.
- The Pool House - Full bathroom and kitchenette offers dual living, the perfect guest room and retreat.
- Huge 12-meter pool will provide endless hours of entertainment for the family.
- Elevated private 2,059 block.
Positioned within the beautiful Paradise River Estate which offers 5 parks and the Nerang main River, this is the ideal family lifestyle.
This home must be seen, it's something special!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide