The search for your dream home is over with this remarkable residence offering a modern and contemporary design, built with meticulous detail throughout.
Situated on a 594m2 block in the sought after Strathfieldsaye. This home is in a prime location being only minutes away from local shops, schools and all the sporting facilities the family-friendly Strathfieldsaye has to offer.
The combination of practicality and superb design are sure to impress. Some of the features include:
- 4 great sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
-Master complete with walk in robe and luxury ensuite fit double vanity and floor to ceiling tiles. Plus sliding doors onto your very own private alfresco area.
-Hallway with double linen press plus multiple other storage areas throughout the house.
-Stunning solid timber floors throughout.
-A stylish Cinema room which could be a 5th bedroom or second living room.
- Gorgeous open plan living area complete with dining area, and stunning kitchen fit with 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone bench tops and a large walk-in pantry.
- The main bathroom with bathtub and spacious shower, again completed with gorgeous floor to ceiling tiles.
- Outside you will find a beautiful outdoor entertaining area with tiled flooring, a ceiling fan and an added sink perfect for outdoor cooking.
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout.
- A Large double garage with plenty of room for a workshop and two cars will fit comfortably.
A family home in this location with all the modern luxuries is an opportunity not to be missed so don't waste a minute, give Sacha a call today and book an inspection.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide