NewLife Darling Harbour Sydney's most central address for work, study & leisure with Darling Harbour, Chinatown and the CBD on your doorstop.
85% of these have already been sold!
Experience breathtaking views over the city, ANZAC Bridge and its majestic blue water every day, bringing you a spectacular world of truly multi-dimensional inner city living in a beautiful urban setting. Poised over the internationally renowned Precinct of Darling Harbour and nestled amongst the Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, UTS and the ABC studios, NewLife Darling Harbour sits on the ridge of a dramatic peninsular that extends from Broadway north to Pyrmont Point.
The apartments have open layouts with beautiful wide-format timber floors, carpeted bedrooms, spacious storage, high-end Miele appliances, and frameless glass showers in luxurious and modern bathrooms. These terrace-style homes range from one, two and tree bedroom apartments are ready to move straight in and enjoy,
* Open plan living and kitchen area
* Gas kitchen, Miele appliances including dishwasher
* Stone bench tops, ample cupboard and bench space
* Floor to ceiling glass windows to maximise the stunning views
* Ducted air conditioning, timber floors, security intercom
* Rooftop gardens with BBQ area for residents to enjoy, with stunning city skylines
* Organic vegetable garden to promote a healthy lifestyle
* Art adorning the lobby
* 150m to Exhibition Centre Light rail Station
* Route 501 bus at doorstep
* Leisurely walk to Darling Harbour, Sydney CBD and China Town
1 Bed 1 Bath 0 Car $980,000
2 Bed 2 Bath 0 Car + Storage Area $1,485,000
2 Bed 2 Bath 1 Car + Storage Area $1,585,000
3 Bed 2 Bath 1 Car + Storage Area $2,020,000
Inspect by private appointment only, call Ray Bartholomeusz on 0411 399 874 to arrange an inspection.
Take a tour:
1 bedroom apartment video link - https://youtu.be/gfkrdqE3pkw
2 bedroom apartment video link - https://youtu.be/YMEnJYTArEk
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide