This perfectly preserved double front brick home has many superb original features boasting with complete charm and character. A vibrant example of traditional architecture throughout. Located conveniently within walking distance to the local schools, parks, shopping village, restaurants, and transport. All interiors are in excellent condition. Potential to develop a granny flat (S.T.C.A). Perfect Opportunity for the growing family.
* Three spacious bedrooms (main with delightful sunroom)
* Fourth bedroom/study room in the rear part of the home
* Built in wardrobes in two bedrooms
* Living room with archway entry into the adjoining dining room and kitchen
* Large modern timber kitchen area with gas cooking and double drawer dishwasher
* Bathroom with bathtub, shower and ceiling exhaust fan
* Internal laundry with separate second toilet and shower
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Original high ceilings
* Original Baltic pine polished timber floor boards
* Gas heating and ceiling fans installed
* Outdoor pergola and concrete tiled area leading onto a huge and well maintained rear back yard
* Side driveway to garage and workshop/storage
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide