Viewings are by private appointment only until further notice - contact Gina Alexiou on 0477 500 007
Set on a superb 936sqm parcel of land, with sweeping tranquil views over the golf course, all within a quiet cul-de-sac location, this beautifully renovated four bedroom family home has so much to offer. Move straight in and enjoy this peaceful setting or capitalise on the vast development potential, the choice is yours. Don't miss this rare opportunity. Inspect now!
* Level block in R3 zone, sunny north/west aspect
* Land size 10.06 / 33.53 x 46.69 / 49.2 = total 936sqm (approx.)
* Four generous bedrooms (main with walk-in robe and ensuite), two bedrooms with built-ins
* Formal living area with expansive views over the golf course
* Separate dining area, two modern bathrooms
* Modern renovated kitchen with stone bench tops
* Quality gas appliances with 900mm wide cooktop and oven
* Family room with leafy outlook to garden
* Two split air conditioning systems, security surveillance system
* Wide driveway to double remote garage and double carport
* Future development potential for multiple dwellings and granny flats (S.T.C.A)
* Full brick workshop 5.1 x 5.6m
* Minutes to bicycle and walking tracks, parklands, schools and transport
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide