BLUE RIBBON LOCATION - ART DECO FULL BRICK FAMILY HOME OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 55 YEARS!
Boasting a sought-after address in one of Kingsgrove's most prized streets is this double brick art deco bungalow, which is perfectly located in a wide tree lined street.
Set in an address defined by its outstanding lifestyle convenience, this residence holds enormous appeal and features spacious interiors. Perfectly situated and well placed within walking distance to Kingsgrove shopping village, schools, parks and transport. Filled with natural light and character, this immaculate residence offers an appealing opportunity and offers great scope to add further value. Features;
* 3 generous bedrooms all with built ins
* Generous separate lounge room
* Large rear family room
* Modern eat-in kitchen plus walk in pantry with adjoining dining room
* Modern bathroom with corner bathtub
* Internal laundry plus second toilet
* Large landscaped leafy grassed rear yard
* Wide side driveway leads to carport and lock-up garage with separate rear storeroom/workshop
* Other features include high ceilings, sealed fireplaces wrap around front balcony and plantation shutters
All this set on a huge 16.76m x 37.49m = 634sqm (approx.) block of land.
median house price1500000
median house rent650
suburb rental yield2.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.