Station Street West
Sold for $530,000
NORTHERLY ASPECT FULL BRICK APARTMENT IN A CENTRAL LOCATION
This well-presented northerly aspect beautiful two-bedroom apartment just moment walk to the train station and local shops offers a convenient lifestyle of contemporary comfort. A foremost choice for first home buyers looking to get out of the rental market and into their first property. Priced to take advantage of the first home buyer's government subsidies, this property has fantastic features including an ideal aspect, ample living space and plenty of storage.
Ideal opportunity for first home buyers looking for an entry point into the competitive Sydney market.
* Large, open-plan living and dining area with full northerly aspect
* Two well-proportioned bedrooms, both with built-in robes
* Reverse cycle air condition
* Fully tiled bathrooms including ensuite to master bedroom
* Modern kitchen with black stone benchtops and new s/steel appliances
* Internal laundry room and ample storage space
* Remote controlled secure underground parking with individual, lock-up garage
* Just 100m to train station and 250m to local shops, parks, schools and many more
median house price600000
median house rent490
suburb rental yield4.2%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.