FOR SALE - BY NEGOTIATION
RENOVATED DOUBLE BRICK FAMILY HOME IN CONVIENIENT LOCATION!
This beautifully renovated double brick home offers modern functional family living. Step inside and be instantly impressed with the inviting open plan light filled living areas, integrating with a generous modern eat in kitchen. Relax and enjoy undercover alfresco entertaining that overlooks the rear grassed yard. Situated in a quiet and sought-after pocket of Kingsgrove and perfectly positioned in this convenient location and within a short walking distance to Kingsgrove shopping village , Train station, restaurants, cafes, schools, transport and parks.
* 3 generous bedrooms (main with built-in)
* Expansive open plan lounge/dining room
* Large rear family room
* Modern eat in kitchen with adjoining dining area
* Immaculate main bathroom with bathtub
* Internal laundry with side door access to rear
* Entertaining undercover pergola overlooking grassed rear yard
* Side driveway to lock up garage
* Other features include floating timber floors and high ceilings
* Close to shopping centre, schools, public transport and M5 motorway
* Land size: 512sqm (approx.)
* Perfect opportunity, don't miss out!
median house price1500000
median house rent650
suburb rental yield2.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.