ART DECO BRICK BEAUTY - POSITION PLUS POTENTIAL!
A vibrant example of Kingsgrove's traditional architecture, this classic freestanding full brick residence possesses immense character and charm and is perfectly positioned on the corner and within walking distance to schools, parks, local shopping village and train station. Immaculately presented throughout, this residence holds enormous appeal and is flexible in its layout. Embrace and capitalise on the potential this home has to offer with great scope to add further value or build your dream home. (S.T.C.A).
* 3 generous bedrooms all with built ins
* Large open lounge/dining room with bar/study nook
* Eat in kitchen with adjoining dining area
* Immaculate main bathroom with shower tub
* Internal laundry with 2nd shower and toilet
* Level landscaped north east rear grassed yard with garden shed
* Side driveway to lock-up garage and carport
* Other features include high ceilings, sealed fireplace and lead light windows
* Conveniently located close to Kingsgrove schools, parks, shopping village and train station
median house price1500000
median house rent650
suburb rental yield2.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.