CLEAR BLOCK WITH HUGE POTENTIAL IN CONVENIENT LOCALE, R3 ZONING
Enjoying an ideal aspect and on a 461.6 sqm (approx.) clear block with an extra wide 13.7m frontage, this home provides an outstanding blank canvas with enormous potential to add value through renovation, develop or a complete knock-down and rebuild (STCA). Enjoy a versatile layout with the convenience of being a short stroll to Roselands Shopping Centre and Roselands Leisure & Aquatic Centre. This property represents an outstanding opportunity not to be missed by first home buyers, investor, renovator, or builder.
• Two spacious bedrooms, master with BIR
• Open plan living and dining area
• Gas cooking kitchen with ample storage
• Well preserved bathroom
• Internal Laundry and separate toilet
• Oversized sunbathed backyard with swimming pool
• Convenient side driveway access to single lock up garage
• Land Zoning: R3 - Medium Density Residential
• Easement free
• Potential to add further value with a contemporary renovation or extension.
• Further option to knock down and transform into a brand-new residence
• Offers a virtual blank canvas for visionary builders, developers, and investors
median house price1264000
median house rent550
suburb rental yield2.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.