FOR SALE $1,550,000 - $1,600,000
POSITION PERFECT FULL BRICK FAMILY HOME!
Boasting a sought-after address in one of South Hurstville's most prized streets is this double brick family home, which is perfectly located in a wide tree lined street and bordering onto Hurstville.
Set in an address defined by its outstanding lifestyle convenience, this residence holds enormous appeal and features spacious renovated interiors. Perfectly situated and well placed within a short drive to Hurstville shopping village, schools, parks and train stations. Filled with natural light and character, this immaculate residence offers an appealing opportunity and offers great scope to add further value.
* 3 generous bedrooms (two with built in robes)
* Spacious separate Lounge room
* Large eat in timber kitchen with adjoining dining room
* Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
* External laundry with 2nd shower and bathtub plus separate external toilet
* Large private grassed rear yard with entertaining patio
* Side driveway to double lock-up garage
* Other features include high ceilings and polished timber floors
* Potential to add rear granny flat (S.T.C.A)
Opportunities like this are rare, making it a top choice for the astute investor or family seeking to enhance their ideal family home.
About south hurstville
median house price1670000
median house rent625
suburb rental yield1.9%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.