FIRST TIME OFFERED TO MARKET - HUGE MASTERBUILT FULL BRICK TRI LEVEL FAMILY HOME IN BLUE RIBBON LOCATION! LAND SIZE 15.24m x 42.67m = 653sqm (approx.)
Boasting plenty of living space, this tri-level family residence is perfect for those seeking space for the growing family. Its unbeatable position in this blue-ribbon location catches elevated local and district views and is a stroll to Kingsgrove shopping district including Kingsgrove train station.
Inside, a selection of bright, spacious living zones are complemented by relaxing outdoor areas and generous bedrooms. Comfort is key to its immaculate interiors and an abundance of secure parking is accessed via a wide driveway with impressive street appeal in a community-friendly neighbourhood.
Add your own touch through renovations and transform this quality house into your dream home. Potential to convert to suit dual family living and/or in-law accommodation (S.T.C.A).
This opportunity is not-to-be-missed!
* 5 generous bedrooms (4 with built-ins), 4 upstairs and 1 on ground floor
* 3 bedrooms with access to front facing balcony, main bedroom features ensuite
* Huge rear balcony with spectacular district views
* Immaculate original kitchen with electric cooking
* Open plan living/dining room leads to rear covered balcony overlooking backyard
* Spacious separate formal living and dining rooms with access to front balcony
* Neat main bathroom with double basin plus separate bath and shower
* Additional powder room on ground floor
* Expansive landscaped rear grassed yard with garden shed
* Driveway to double tandem lock-up garage with internal access and massive undercover pergola, perfect for entertaining family and friends
* Expansive basement games/rumpus room plus storage space
* Internal laundry with 3rd bathroom
* Other features include ducted air conditioning, tiled flooring throughout, high ceilings and marble staircase
* Short walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, Woollies, train station, schools and parks
* All this set on a generous 15.24m x 42.67m = 653sqm (approx.) block of land
median house price1622500
median house rent650
suburb rental yield2.1%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.