POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - 1,098 SQM IN R3 ZONE WITH 20m FRONTAGE
A unique opportunity to acquire 1,098sqm of prime land, conveniently located in the heart of Kingsgrove. Offering a 20m frontage with R3 zoning, this potential development site presents enormous scope for either townhouses or a child care facility (STCA).
For the individual not yet ready to build, enjoy this spacious, renovated five bedroom brick home, which is currently leased to quality tenants - ideal also for the investor.
Positioned close to transport, quality schools, parklands and all amenities, including Kingsgrove and Clemton Park shopping villages, with easy access to Sydney CBD, Airport and Botany Bay via M5 Motorway . Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
* Huge parcel of land on 1,098sqm with 20m frontage (approx)
* Land dimensions: 20.88m/20.55m x 55.24m/53.89m
* Potential development site (STCA) in R3 zone
* Renovated double-fronted brick family home
* Five spacious bedrooms, two with built-ins
* Open plan living and dining area with an abundance of natural light
* Enormous rear sunroom overlooking large sun-drenched level yard
* Internal laundry with second shower and WC
* Paved, alfresco entertaining area
* Lock up garage with additional ample off-street parking
* At your doorstep: transport, local schools, parklands
* Easy access to Sydney CBD, airport and Botany Bay via the M5 Motorway
For more information please contact Gina Alexiou on 0477 500 007
median house price1666000
median house rent610
suburb rental yield1.9%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.