RENOVATED FAMILY HOME OR OUTSTANDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY (TRIPLE INCOME) - POTENTIAL RENT $1,320 PER WEEK APPROX.
This renovated family home is ready to move into with perfect in-law/guest accommodation or offers an outstanding investment opportunity with triple income potential. Stylishly updated throughout featuring a versatile floorplan and bright sun-lit interiors whilst perfectly situated on a large level 651sqm block with potential to build your dream home (S.T.C.A).
Belmore is an evolving suburb, popular with investors, families and city professionals due to proximity to Sydney CBD. Conveniently close to local shops, Belmore train station, Parks and local schools.
Main House consists of;
* 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Sleek modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Spacious lounge room and separate dining room
* Stylish modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
* Internal laundry and additional separate toilet
* Polished timber floorboards throughout
* Large covered entertaining area and grassed rear yard
* Side driveway to carport with ample off-street parking
* Rental potential of $650 per week approx.
Granny Flat consists of;
* 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Substantial open plan living/dining room
* Modern bathroom with laundry facility
* Private fenced entrance
* Tiled throughout
* Currently rented for $420 per week
Studio Residence consists of;
* Separate bedroom area
* Open plan lounge/dining room
* Modern kitchenette with stainless-steel appliances
* Modern bathroom
* Side gate entrance
* Tiled throughout
* Currently rented for $250 per week
median house price1409000
median house rent585
suburb rental yield2.2%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.