Capitalising on an adjoining reserve and set on one of Hurstville Grove's finest streets this 20 year old modern classical home has a multitude of entertaining and relaxing areas all with backdrop bush views. From the retreat-style master bedroom to the open living and dining areas, separate family rumpus, secure landscaped gardens to the outdoor dining areas. This well-located home has much to offer any family. Parks, shops, boat ramp and local schools nearby yet only 10 minutes from bustling Hurstville centre.
* Spacious open living areas with elevated aspect and balcony
* Caesarstone kitchen, ingenious pantry and stainless steel appliances
* Main bedroom with ensuite and tranquil easterly bush views
* Five well sized bedrooms, most with built-ins and fans
* Stunning family bathroom with spa bath and rainfall shower
* Styled and landscaped gardens plus al-fresco dining area
* Ducted reverse a/c, additional fans and intercom
* Walking paths at nearby Willunga Reserve and Poulton Park
* 10 mins to Hurstville or Oatley village
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide