A grand and rare opportunity, this timelessly elegant, north facing, double brick home spilling across two magnificent levels with marble staircase offering supreme luxury for the entire family. Upon entry discover an abundance of natural light that flows through the large formal living area as it extends effortlessly to an open plan family room, dining and kitchen. Superbly appointed throughout with high ceilings, this corner block offers rear access to leafy backyard perfect for entertaining.
• Spacious and elegant formal lounge
• Free flowing and open plan family room, dining and kitchen
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with mirrored built in wardrobes, two with their very own balcony.
• Master bedroom has walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Huge gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cooking and marble bench tops
• 3 modern bathrooms, main with spa bath
• Internal laundry with plenty of storage.
• Internal access to an automatic double lock-up garage
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area, perfect for entertaining family and friends
• Fully ducted air-conditioning, security and video intercom system, side access to the backyard and garden shed. Centrally located to Earlwood, Canterbury & Campsie, train stations plus buses, Pat O'Connor Reserve, Hughes Park, schools, cafes and restaurants
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide