The charm and warmth of this newly, completely renovated and flawlessly styled single level home is evident from the moment you arrive. The open plan living spaces and modern kitchen flow seamlessly together to create a striking coastal living feel. Ideally located just 60m away from bus line to Kogarah train station and a few streets away from Dolls Point cafes/shops, beaches, as well as Supabarn shopping village. It is a downsizer or family pleaser boasting prime convenience with nothing to do except move in!
* Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, splashback and stainless steel appliances
* Two oversized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and lush new carpet
* Refreshed and elegant bathroom with new stone top vanity and new tiled shower area with double showerhead
* Airy and bright open plan living areas flowing onto kitchen
* New downlights, floor covers, blinds, carpet, paint and fittings
* Spacious third bedroom/external rumpus/home office with undercover access
* Laundry with shower and toilet
* Tandem garage and storage with external access and plenty of off street parking
* Large pergola alfresco paved entertaining area
* Easterly facing level grassed rear yard, pet and child friendly, with external access for boat, trailer or caravan
* Sought after location, walk to beach, supermarket, popular cafes and transport
* 4 minute drive to local school or easy level walk via Russell Avenue
* Land size 12.2m x 45.7m = 557.3sqm(approx)
* Must be sold - inspect, turn up to auction and tick this off the family wishlist
Council $556.00 per quarter (approx)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide