Located 13km from the Sydney CBD and 1km from the vibrant Campsie centre, Evoca offers a bustling lifestyle of convenience and connectivity with frequent train services, easy access to M5 Motorway and an extensive range of schools and facilities all located close by.
An extraordinary new precinct in Campsie, Sydney, where elegant apartments rise above a vibrant retail and dining precinct.
Designed by award-winning Nordon Jargo, this distinctive boutique development provides the perfect backdrop of Sydney's iconic skyline.
* Stylish kitchens with quality Delonghi stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top,
rangehood, dishwasher, oven and Beko microwave
* Elegant bathrooms with timber look tile and Chrome tapware
* Study nook
* Sun-soaked balconies or private courtyard gardens
* Internal laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer
* Timber look tile throughout, ducted air conditioning, recessed downlights
* Basement parking with lift access
BE PART OF SYDNEY'S NEW HOTSPOT
* 1.2km to Campsie train station & 900m to Belmore train station.
* Surrounded by highly regarded schools including All Saints Grammar, Campsie public
school, Harcourt public school, Belmore Boys high school.
* 9.7km to Sydney University.
* Only 750m to Clemton Park Shopping Village where you can find a range of supermarket,
specialty stores and dining options.
* 8km to Sydney International Airport
* Less than 250m to Canterbury Hospital
True Wealth Property has offered a deposit BOOST solution for those that require a little helping hand to get into property. The developer will invest with you 5% deposit towards your first property with them!
Come along and find out how shared equity can get you into a property at our upcoming seminar:
• Thursday 16th May 2019, 7:00pm
The seminar will be held at the Emporia Display Suite at 9 Elizabeth Street, Campsie.
What will be covered:
* The Legal framework that allows an individual to pool funds to purchase a property
* Case Studies demonstrating how easily a deposit can be sourced to buy a property
* Qualification criteria for buying a property and the properties classed as approved for Shared Equity
* How First Home Buyer & Investors can both benefit from Shared Equity
Click the following link to learn more or register for our seminar:
Clink the following link to view our YouTube video:
Contact Grace Liwanag on 0456 707 010 to express your interest.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide