Boasting plenty of living space this two storey family residence will delight the entertaining family and those seeking a new and modern way of living. Its unbeatable position in this blue ribbon location catches elevated local views and is a stroll to Kingsgrove shopping district including Kingsgrove train station. Inside, a selection of bright, spacious living zones are complemented by relaxing outdoor areas and generous bedrooms. Comfort is key to its immaculate interiors and an abundance of secure parking is accessed via a wide side driveway with impressive street appeal in a community-friendly neighbourhood, this home is not-to-be-missed.
* 6 generous bedrooms(3 with built-ins) 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs
* Generous stylish eat in timber kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking and walk in pantry
* Large separate lounge room and dining room
* Huge living/rumpus room plus media room
* Two modern bathrooms (one recently renovated) plus internal laundry with additional toilet and rear access
* Expansive landscaped rear grass and paved yard with enclosed entertainment area overlooking in ground salt water pool with solar heating, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
* Driveway to lock-up garage and lock up carport with auto doors plus additional secure parking for several cars
* Other features include ducted and split system air conditioning, polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and alarm system
* Short walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, Woollies, train station, schools and parks
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide