A vibrant example of Marrickville's traditional architecture, this classic freestanding full brick double front residence possesses immense character & charm which is perfectly located on a corner. Filled with original features, this residence offers an appealing combination of generous living spaces and is ripe for a creative renovation. Positioned between two train stations, with a short distance to Dulwich Hill village, the Cooks River foreshore, schools and local parks.
* 4 generous bedrooms(two with built ins)
* Huge separate lounge room plus large separate family room
* Huge eat in gas timber kitchen with second kitchenette
* Two bathrooms(main with spa bath)
* Expansive tiled rear yard with undercover alfresco entertaining area
* External laundry with storage
* Corner access to double lock up garage plus additional off-street parking
* Other features include high ornate ceilings, period fireplaces and wraparound verandah
* Potential duplex site (STCA).or recreate as one large and modern family home (STCA).
* All this located on a 550sqm(approx.) corner block
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide