One of the most architecturally distinguished properties in the St George area, this Victorian Italianate Heritage residence built in 1885 has been home to many influential families of the past century.
Set on a dual street access this elegant residence has been fastidiously maintained to preserve her original features.
As you enter the home you will be impressed by the 15 foot ornate ceilings, lead light windows, three original fireplaces, opulent glass skylight dome above the staircase, beautiful wide hardwood timber floors, double French doors, cast iron balustrades with chamfered timber posts and grand candelabras in the formal dining room. The main roof is a new slate transverse gale between two parapet walls incorporating chimneys.
* 3 large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* The main and middle bedrooms open through double French doors out to the wrap-around balcony
* The modern rosewood kitchen features extensive cupboard space, a tessellated tile floor, stone bench tops, quality gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
* Renovated bathrooms
* Internal laundry
* Private paved garden which leads to large double side by side garage and separate home office and small bathroom
* Train station and shops close by
Additional extras are attic storage, gas heating, air conditioning, and rain water tank.
This is your opportunity to own your slice of Australian history.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide