Superbly suited to a vast range of professions plus investors, this unique offering is strategically located at the entry to the forever thriving Earlwood shopping hub.
This distinctive building incorporates a huge shop and office with rear lane access to expansive warehouse/lock up garage for multiple cars plus two separate residencies.
An opportunity to purchase a site like this are rare in a high demand suburb in Sydney's strong performing Inner West.
This is a great location to work and live with the eclectic inner west offering a choice of cool cafes', a wide variety of eateries and boutique shopping. An ideal position in the suburbs main retail strip, just a short walk to Bardwell Park Train Station with buses at your doorstep. In close proximity to schools and universities and 20 minutes from Sydney CBD this is the ideal location for your next investment.
Retail Space/Office plus Warehouse/Storage
* Currently leased $4000/month
* Kitchenette and WC facilities
* High exposure to vehicular traffic
* Air conditioned shop throughout
* Shop/Office: Approximately 130sqm
* Warehouse/Storage plus three cars: Approximately 101sqm
3Br Residence/Office consists of;
* Three large bedrooms or separate office rooms
* Huge eat in kitchen with laundry facilities
* Substantial open plan living/dining room
* Two separate bathrooms
1Br Residence/Office consists of;
* One bedroom plus built in
* Generous air-conditioned open plan lounge/dining room with kitchenette
* Main modern bathroom
* Large covered entertainment area with an alfresco courtyard
* Currently leased at $400 per week
For further information please contact Frank Mazzotta on 0400-804-041
POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT (S.T.C.A)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide