This well maintained home is ideal for an extended family. Proving a versatile layout with multiple living areas and scope to add further value, investment income opportunities plus potential to build a Granny Flat (S.T.C.A.). Embrace and capitalise on the potential this home has to offer while having every convenience you could need at your doorstep, from Roselands shopping centre, transport, schools, cafes/restaurants and easy access to M5 means this home is sure to stand out!
* Formal lounge room with fireplace. Could potentially turn into 5th bedroom.
* North facing sunroom
* Functional Kitchen with adjoining dining room.
* Four generous sized bedrooms, master with built in
* An income opportunity with rear end massive bedroom with ensuite.
* Original main bathroom with bath tub
* Internal laundry and a separate toilet
* Level block with side driveway to double lock up garage
* Expansive landscaped grassed rear yard for the kids to enjoy or build a granny flat (S.T.C.A).
* Walking distance to Roselands Shopping Centre and Narwee Train station, shops, schools and parks.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide