Located within a flood free stretch of Bundaberg North with nothing but fields over your back fence, this brick and tile home offers a private and low maintenance package in a convenient location.
Close to Primary and High Schools, Day Cares, Shopping Centres and a short drive from the CBD of Bundaberg and Hospitals.
Details at a glance;
- 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Tiled living, dining and kitchen in a semi-open plan layout
- Original garage has been converted to a tiled second living space with sliding doors
- U-shaped kitchen with electric oven and stove, range hood, double sinks and overhead cupboards
- Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
- Bathroom has separate bath and shower - toilet separate
- 810m2 block has a fully fenced back yard, in-ground pool with minimal gardens and a driveway all the way up to the double bay shed in the back corner
- Undercover outdoor area runs the full length of the house
- Currently tenanted at $335 per week
- Rates are approximately $1,650 per half year.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright today for more information, or to book your own viewing!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide