Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this quality property!
• This well-maintained family home features:
• 3 Large bedrooms all with high ceilings.
• Generous separate dining area.
• Spacious bathroom with large walk-in shower, vanity and toilet.
• There is also a handy 2nd toilet located near the laundry.
• A large air conditioned living area.
• Extra wide hallways make this property ideal for wheel chair access.
• Modern kitchen with plenty of drawer and cupboard space plus pantry, dishwasher and free-standing gas stove.
• Single bay colour bond shed.
• Family size outdoor entertainment area overlooking the tropical gardens and in-ground pool.
• Side access gates right into the backyard.
• Insulated ceiling and security screens on all windows and doors.
• Fully fenced 812m2 block of land with low maintenance lawns and gardens.
• Located close to Stocklands shopping centre, schools, local shops and child care facilities and just a few minutes to the CBD.
• The property has 2 street frontage and will easily accommodate access for caravans, boat or trailer.
• The home is conveniently located close to Norville primary school, TAFE College, Across the Waves Sports Club and Shalom College.
• 100% flood free property in a family friendly low traffic area.
• BE QUICK FOR THIS ONE....
• Owners are committed to selling and have priced this property accordingly.
• Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today.
At a Glance:
• Bedrooms: 3
• Bathrooms: 1
• Toilets: 2
• Living Areas: 2
• Kitchen: Modern
• In-ground Pool: Yes
• Air Con: Yes
• Fenced: Yes
• Side Access: Yes
• Single Bay Colourbond Shed: Yes
• Land Size: 812m2
• Rates: $1,750.00 (approx) per 1/2 year
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide