Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this quality property!
Take advantage of this superb 2 bedroom unit situated in the very private 'Ascot Villas' complex.
Enjoying the benefits of the complex pool, providing the perfect spot for winding down and relaxing after a hard day at work.
• Tidy low maintenance unit in a great complex.
• 2 built-in carpeted bedrooms.
• Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with BBQ area and complex toilet.
• Stylish high raked ceilings.
• Neat kitchen with good bench space.
• Outdoor area.
• A separate shower, vanity and toilet in the bathroom.
• Good size air conditioned living area.
• Small private fully fenced courtyard.
• Single lock up garage plus guest parking
• There is a centrally positioned in ground pool and BBQ area
For the Investor, the busy professional or anyone looking to downsize this is a must property to inspect.
Conveniently located close to everything, schools, shopping centres, shops and hospitals with a bus route to the CBD.
Investors take note this unit has a rent appraisal of $270.00 per week and with low body corp fees makes it an attractive investment opportunity.
At a Glance:
Air Con:P: Yes
Fenced Yard: Yes
Single Lock Up Garage: Yes
Body Corp: $36.00 per week (approx) includes your building insurance.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide