Whether looking for the perfect RV base, first home with a good shed, or it is time to downsize, this little package ticks a lot of boxes!
Set in the middle of a fully fenced 809m2 block in Walkervale with plenty of space to drive the way around the home, or for an extension if it is on the agenda. This tidy Queenslander home has the following to offer:
- Perfect sized sunroom at the entry of the home
- Airconditioned open plan living and dining room with beautiful timber floors that flow through to the kitchen
- Dine in kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space thanks to a recessed electric stove and oven, also boasting unrestricted fridge space to allow room for a fridge and freezer if needed
- 2 good sized carpeted bedrooms with security screens throughout
- 2 bathrooms, upstairs bathroom has a linen cupboard, shower over bath and vanity while the downstairs bathroom comes off of the laundry with shower, toilet and vanity perfect for guests or shed shenanigans
- Perfectly laid out on the back corner of the block is a 6x6m powered shed, a 9x3m RVport, garden shed and cementing all the way to the fence to keep the space behind the shed usable
- To complete the RV base or relaxed lifestyle you are going for there is a stone garden with a fire pit, solar powered lighting and a BBQ area beautifully set out in the back left corner of the block which ties together well with the partly closed in outdoor area off of the back of the home making this a back yard for entertaining
With so much to be appreciated, this home is worthy of an inspection, Call, text, or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright today to arrange a private viewing of this property.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide