Set on Hilltop Avenue on the northern side of The Hummock is a gem of a property just waiting to be discovered. On a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by well established homes and close to the Recreation Reserve and walking tracks to the Lookout. This property features gorgeous views of patchwork farms & Bundaberg's skyline from the entertaining Deck.
Just imagine relaxing after work with a good red - watching our incredible sunsets and the night lights of the city...just beautiful.
Not only is this home an attractive brick & tile residence, but has spacious open plan living, light filled rooms and big windows to catch those sea breezes. This is a home that will suit any family looking for a cool change. The Kitchen has been renovated and this spacious home is just waiting for you to add your touches now!
- Three bedrooms - 2 large and one smaller bedroom on the main floor
- Open plan Kitchen recently renovated with white benchtops and cabinetry, simply looks stunning against the timber flooring which is throughout this home
- Lounge and dining overlook the deck, backyard and views
- Second Living Room is spacious and is the perfect spot for the kids to relax while you entertain!
- Massive Teenagers Retreat or Studio or could be converted into a Granny Flat - your choice!
- Downstairs Laundry
- Double bay attached Garage has extra amount of space that would make a great workshop space or has enough room to be built in for a 'work from home' Office or Salon.
- Large block with space for a pool.
Position is ideal as this property is literally only minutes to beautiful beaches of the seaside community of Bargara and the lifestyle that is on offer - great cafes & restaurants, local Clubs & Tavern, boutiques and shopping just to mention a few. Close to Bargara Primary School, Supermarkets and all the amenities of Bundaberg just 10 minutes down the road.
You cant go wrong with this one - call today for an inspection!
Exclusive Agents: Peter on 0438 446 269 or Maree on 0438 446 211
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide