Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this quality property!
*** Please note: 24 hours notice for any inspections is required as there is a current tenant in place. ***
• Neat and tidy spacious 4 bedroom home in Norville.
• Master bedroom also has a built-in wardrobe.
• Beautiful hardwood timber floorboards throughout the kitchen and living areas.
• Separate well maintained older style very functional spacious kitchen with solid wall/floor cupboards and bench space plus a built-in pantry and electric upright stove.
• Tiled bathroom with shower over the full size bathtub, vanity and built-in linen cupboard and a separate toilet.
• Keep cool during summer with ceiling fans throughout.
• Modern tiled internal laundry.
• Security and standard screens.
• Leading down from the laundry at the rear you will find a concreted lockable barbecue area with sink and cupboard/bench space - ideal when entertaining.
• Detached small lattice enclosed and covered paved sitting area at the rear.
• Access from Maynards Road into the single lockable garage.
• 2 handy garden sheds are perfect to store your mower and gardening tools.
• The easy to maintain 506m2 block of land is fully fenced with 2 sides having colourbond privacy fencing.
• Don't drive? Thats taken care of with easy public transport options with a bus stop just 20 metres away for those who need public transport. And with the Across the waves club over the road entertaining or a beer is only a short 2 min walk away.
• Located close to Stocklands shopping centre, schools, local shops and child care facilities and just a few minutes to the CBD.
• 100% flood free property in a family friendly low traffic area.
• BE QUICK FOR THIS ONE....
• Owner is committed to selling and has priced this property accordingly.
• Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance:
• Bedrooms: 4
• Timber floors: Yes
• Rear and Side access: Yes
• Modern bathroom: Yes
• Walk to ATW Sports Club
• Returning $290 per week
• Tenant Lease end date: 22nd July 2021
• Vacant possession: Yes, if required
• Council Rates: $1,600.00 (approx) per half year.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide