This cute workers' cottage retains the charm of yesteryear but embraces modern touches.
Tongue and groove walls throughout the home together with picture rails in the lounge and dining create the charm of a bygone era.
While the timber fretwork delineates room areas.
Small tight timber floorboards create instant appeal.
The modern addition of a two-sided veranda draws the home into today's style of living.
The home features:
• Welcoming front façade with stylish roofline complimented by the contrasting paint colours.
• Front sunroom.
• Air conditioned lounge and dining area with an additional fan in dining.
• Central island kitchen bench provides casual dining.
• Electric wall oven, gas hot plates, and tiled splashback.
• Main bedroom has both air conditioning and a fan.
• Second built-in bedroom with fan.
• Nursery or third bedroom adjoins the main bedroom.
• Second living area or study opens to the outdoor undercover deck.
• Main bathroom with shower, vanity, and w/c.
• Downstairs laundry and second toilet.
• Spacious undercover timber deck with timber slats and timber railings extends around the side and back of the home.
• Single garage with power and attached carport.
• Double size garden shed with concrete flooring.
• The yard has established shrubs and fruit trees and also fenced.
This delightful home has all the bones on which to build and style.
Why pay rent when you can make this house your home!
With the convenience of a central location to shops, CBD and the New Oodies let your new life begin.
Call Mark 0427 746 679.
To arrange and inspection.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide