Tired of looking through timber homes that need some serious TLC? It can be tricky to find a neat and tidy, liveable home on a budget. This brick home breaks the mould and beats the competition its price bracket has to offer.
What you see is what you get, a neat 3-bedroom brick home featuring the following:
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans throughout all 3 bedrooms
- Carpeted living room upon entry slightly separated from the dining room and kitchen
- G shaped kitchen good for bench and cupboard space with room for a large fridge
- 2-way bathroom coming off of the main bedroom - toilet conveniently separated
- Plenty of linen storage between the bathroom and laundry
- Private feeling undercover outdoor area thanks to one end being walled in
- Attached single bay garage with remote roller door and internal access
- Fully fenced back yard on the 660m2 block
- Rates are approx. $1,500 per half year
- Expected rental return of $320 per week
Getting into the market can be challenging as a first home buyer or first-time investor. This property presents an opportunity to those who are not looking to renovate and are just wanting an affordable way out of the rental market or to begin their investment portfolio with no work to do.
Go right ahead, paint the walls, change the floors, upgrade the lights, bathroom and kitchen over time if you like, but the best part is, unlike many in this price bracket, you don't have too!
Call, email or text Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright for more information, or to.book your own private viewing!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide