Offers Over $150,000
BUSHLAND DREAM BLOCK
This is it! The perfect block to build your dream home that has the privacy and stunning views of the valley and outlying mountain range.
- Near new 10 x 7m shed (Council approved)
- Landscaping and works started - you just need to finish it!
- 2 entrance gates and frontage fence
- Creek line through middle of the property with rolling hills after that.
- Approx. 15 minutes to rural city of Gin Gin QLD which is located on the Bruce Highway and boasts primary & secondary schools, Hospital, shopping, sports clubs & pubs
- Approx 45 minutes to regional capital Bundaberg QLD the gateway to the Barrier Reef
This 11.9Ha (approx. 29.5 acres) is lush and untouched. It would suit anyone that loves the Australian bush and wants a tree change.
Call Peter or Maree for more information today.
About horse camp
median house price235000
median house rent275
suburb rental yield6.1%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.