Offers Above $559,000
STUNNING ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED HOME WITH INGROUND POOL AND SOLAR POWER!!
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
• An abundance of natural light fills this Executive style designer home situated in one of Bundaberg's most private, peaceful locations.
• Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
• The huge master bedroom has an exquisite ensuite with double vanity, ceiling to floor tiles, a walk-in wardrobe and there is also sliding door access to the outdoor area and the in-ground swimming pool.
• Fully ducted 'Daiken' inverter reverse cycle air conditioner with 5 separate zones.
• Custom built kitchen has quality appliances including an induction cook-top, stainless steel SMEG wall oven, stainless steel canopy range hood, SMEG dishwasher and a decorative bulk head over the kitchen benches.
• Sunken media room is wired for 5.1 speakers and features custom made sliding timber and glass doors.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 share their own separate 'living' area providing a perfect play area for young children or an additional TV room for teenagers or guests.
• 9ft ceilings throughout as well as wide hallways and a stunning front entry with a 'stacked stone' feature wall.
• Family sized dining area will easily accommodate the largest of dining room tables.
• Spacious family area will easily cater for your 3 seater or large corner lounge.
• Generous laundry with a large storage cupboard.
• 7m x 3.4m in-ground salt water swimming pool with custom paved pool area and low maintenance terraced back gardens and retaining walls.
• Large open plan outdoor entertaining area is fully tiled and flows seamlessly from the inside to the outside where you can enjoy year round 'al fresco' dining.
• 250 litre solar hot water system, there are tinted windows, security screens and 450 x 450 ceramic floor tiles throughout.
• 5kw solar system with 28 roof panels will keep your electricity costs to a minimum.
• Double under roof 'remote entry' security parking for your cars.
• Fully fenced 1007m2 'high and dry' block in a private estate surrounded by peaceful parklands.
• Everyday will feel like a holiday in this 'resort' style private residence.
• Only minutes from corner stores, child care facilities, primary schools, University and major shopping centre.
• The owners are committed to selling and have priced their much loved family home accordingly.
• Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give Exclusive Listing Agent, Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At a Glance
Living areas: 3
Ducted Air: Yes
Solar Power: Yes
Solar Hot Water: Yes
Ceiling insulation: Yes
In-ground Pool: Yes
Huge Entertaining Area: Yes
Car Accom: 2
Land Size: 1007 m2
Council Rates: $1,923.00 (approx) per half year.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
median house price400000
median house rent350
suburb rental yield4.5%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.