Offers Over $249,000
HIGH-SET QUEENSLANDER HOME WITH HUGE SHED!
Dreaming of that traditional Queenslander home? Is the shed the main requisite in looking for a property in town?
This high-set, fenced, timber home boasts the character of yesteryear, sat upon a 1000+m2 block with a large powered shed which will easily accommodate 4 vehicles. All of this is situated under 5 minutes from the CBD of Bundaberg.
- 3 bedroom with timber floors and VJ walls
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, the sleep-out which has been divided into 2 bedrooms
- Front upstairs entry large enough for a home office
- Separate living adjoins the kitchen
- The kitchen can be utilized as an eat-in kitchen and has space for a large fridge, electric upright stove and dishwasher
- Underneath the home is mostly concrete and completely lockable
- Garden shed in the fenced yard with double gate access
- Currently tenanted at $300 per week on a periodic lease, rental estimate for lease renewal sits at $380 per week.
Only a short distance to Northside Shopping Centre, Primary & High Schools, Service Station and more.
Call, text or email Zak Wright and Ainsley Driver for more information, or to book your private viewing!
About bundaberg north
median house price300000
median house rent297
suburb rental yield5.2%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.