Offers Over $285,000
GREAT VALUE IN POPULAR LOCATION
This quaint, 3 bedroom home situated on a 809m2 conveniently located in the very popular area of Svensson Heights - right in the heart of town, only a short distance to both private and state schools, hospitals, public transport and major shopping centres.
- Original style kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry, breakfast bar and standing electric oven and stove
- Spacious carpeted lounge room to front of home
- Separate dining room with timber floors
- 3 carpeted bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, second toilet off the laundry
- Traditional laundry area downstairs
- Double bay shed with carport attached + additional single workman's shed
- Located on a 809m2 fully fenced level block
Rates are approx. $1,850 per half year.
Currently rented at $300 per week, with a lease in place until 16th December 2022.
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and Zak Wright for more information, or to book an inspection.
About svensson heights
median house price308750
median house rent300
suburb rental yield5.1%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.