Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Immaculate family home designed and built on two different floor levels.
- 9ft ceilings throughout the majority of this light and breezy home.
- 3 large bedrooms all with new Mitsubishi split system air conditions, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Generous master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and a beautifully renovated ensuite with storage cupboard and double sink vanity.
- Brand new chef's kitchen is air-conditioned and has high gloss cabinetry, quality appliances including a dishwasher and an abundance of storage cupboards and bench space.
- Renovated main bathroom has quality fixtures and fittings.
- Large dining area overlooks the timber deck and the private low maintenance landscaped backyard.
- Open plan living area has sliding timber doors that open out onto a private front sitting area.
- Office/Study area has some handy wall shelving.
- Custom made blinds on most windows and quality plantation shutters on the master bedroom windows.
- Large timber deck overlooking the private back yard is perfect for year round entertaining or alfresco dining and comes complete with TV point.
- The deck area is fenced to keep small children or pets exactly where you want them to be.
- Polished timber floors throughout the living areas, lounge room, hallway and one of the bedrooms.
- Cathedral ceilings and some low maintenance internal brick feature walls provide that perfect 'rustic' feeling.
- Fully fenced back yard with manicured lawns and relaxing low maintenance evergreen gardens.
- There is plenty of extra storage space in this immaculate property.
- Side access gates lead to a double shed/workshop area that is located underneath the rear of the property and is ideal for either parking or for use as a workshop. There is also a phone point, 2 x double timber doors, power points, lighting and a single entry side door.
- A cobblestone look paved front carport area will easily accommodate your vehicles.
- A 3kw Solarhart solar system with 10 roof panels as well as a Solar hot water system will help keep your power costs to an absolute minimum.
- There are multiple TV and power points throughout the property.
- Side cement ramp located off the laundry offers wheelchair friendly access.
- Irrigation system to both the front and back gardens.
- Close to Norville and St Patricks Primary schools, Shalom College and shops and sporting facilities.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced their much love property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance:
Living areas: 2
Bathrooms: 2 (ensuite)
Kitchen: Brand New
Solar Power: Yes
Solar Hot Water: Yes
Timber Deck: Yes
Air Con: Yes
Dining room: Yes
Polished timber floors: Yes
Manicured gardens: Yes
Car Accom: Yes
Council Rates: $1,850.00 per half year (approx).
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now