For those wishing to connect with the beauty of nature and live a quiet and peaceful lifestyle, this property will steal your heart!
Just over 7 acres of land, you've got 1 acre of lawn and the remainder boasting natural bushland, seasonal creek and unfenced dam which is in close proximity to the home.
The home features:
- Kitchen with endless cupboard space, dishwasher, island bench with storage and full length breakfast bar.
- Open plan living, what every family is looking for!
- Living space flows to your covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the property and bushland surrounds.
- King sized master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and access to the 2 way second bathroom, which can be used as the ensuite.
- Additional 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Both modern bathrooms have full size spa baths with separate shower, + main bathroom has dual vanities and a built-in linen cupboard
- Plenty of storage in the tiled laundry along with a utility cupboard & 2nd linen cupboard in the hallway.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens and tinted windows
- Detached 3.5 bay lock-up garage with ample room for 3 vehicles + workshop.
- 10,000 gallon rainwater tank.
Easy highway access and just a short 10 minute drive to town. Sharon Primary School and service station is just a short drive away.
Investors note - currently rented at $330 per week.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection - call, text or email Ainsley Driver today!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide