Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Absolutely flood free residential location.
- Immaculately presented lowset brick home situated in the very popular suburb of Norville.
- The property has just had a brand new colourbond roof installed and the guttering has also been freshly painted.
- There are 3 spacious bedrooms in total, the master bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe, plantation timber shutters and blinds as well as a split system air conditioner and also has sliding door access to the in-ground swimming pool and outdoor area.
- Bedroom's 2 and 3 will both accommodate a queen size beds and bedroom 2 also has split system air-conditioning.
- Modern chef's kitchen with continuous seamless bench top plus a 'duel fuel' stainless steel stove with a 5 burner gas cook-top with an electric oven, glass splashback and dishwasher.
- Modern master bathroom has quality fixtures and fittings and a huge separate shower.
- Renewed 'guest' bathroom is close to the master bedroom and easily provides the same convenience as an ensuite.
- The study area has computer cable, phone outlet and extra power points.
- Open plan air conditioned living and dining area plus a casual eating area.
- Highly polished hardwood timber floors throughout the majority of this stunning home.
- Modern gyprock ceilings throughout and there is also new wiring, new lighting, new power points and the property was re-painted inside and outside recently.
- 22 x solar roof panels will ensure your electricity bills are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Enjoy the summer sun in your in-ground swimming pool and there a large paved outdoor entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool.
- Fully fenced with private 6 ft front fence and featuring low maintenance lawns and gardens.
- A Termite Barrier was also installed in 2013.
- Brand new hot water system.
- Single car accommodation plus an extra carport and workshop.
- Very low maintenance paved area around the entire pool at the front of the property.
- Situated just a short walk or drive to Shalom College, Norville School and the major shopping centre at Sugarland.
- There is absolutely nothing to do here - just move in - unpack and relax!
- Owner is committed to selling and has priced this property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today.
AT A GLANCE:
Solar Roof Panels: Yes x 22
Extra Office: Yes
Extra Study: Yes
Living Areas: 1
In-ground swimming pool: Yes
Air Con: 3 x split systems
Car Accomm: 2
Rates: $1,750 (approx per half year not including any discounts)
Smoke Detectors: Yes
Safety Switch: Yes
Land Size: 640 m2 (approx)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide