This property is wonderfully positioned in popular Norville and central to both inner city and Sugarlands Shopping Precinct. A delightful period home offering personality and situated in a quiet street.
2 Harris Street features;
• Kitchen/dining open plan with timber floors and solid cupboards along with upright free standing electric stove.
• 3 generous size bedrooms.
• Built-in cupboards, ceiling fan and security screens to some windows.
• Bathroom with shower over full size bath tub. Toilet is separate.
• Detached double colorbond lock up garage
• Stand alone undercover outdoor sitting area in rear yard - perfect for afternoon drinks on a hot day or as the children's play area
• Good yard for the kids to play - yard is partially fenced.
• Everything at your fingertips. Walking distance to Norville Primary, Shalom College and Norville Swimming pool. Leisurely stroll to Across the Waves Sports Club and easy distance to Bundaberg High School.
• Currently rented for $285 per week
Contact Sally Stead to book your inspection.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide