Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Prepare to be completely surprised when you step inside this charming home in one of Bundaberg's most popular locations.
- Featuring 3 carpeted bedrooms, large master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and a split system air conditioner.
- Built in the 1950's to last the test of time - this solid stucco home also has beautiful high ornate ceilings.
- Discover the many period features from the moment you walk inside the front door, including beautiful curved walls.
- Enter via a freshly painted front porch into a modern tiled front entry which leads through to a large open plan bright and breezy kitchen and generous living area.
- Modern kitchen with electric wall oven, ceramic cooktop, corner pantry and ample storage space along with space for a large fridge.
- Tiled bathroom with shower over a full size bath and there is a separate toilet located near the large laundry which also has a built-in storage cupboard.
- Extra large dining area is located near the kitchen and living area.
- Low maintenance aluminum sliding windows throughout the majority of the home.
- There is a built-in cupboard in the hallway, ceiling fans and this neat and tidy home also has security screens.
- Detached single lock up timber garage with power.
- Great corner block is fenced and has 2 street access.
- Modern, comfortable and very conveniently located within walking distance to schools, shops, public transport, Across the Waves Sports Club and an easy drive into the CBD.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give me a call today on (Direct) 07 41555 066 or (Mobile) 0407962669.
At a Glance:
Air Con: Yes x 1
Ceiling Fans: Yes
Security parking: Yes
Smoke alarms: Yes
Safety Switch: Yes
Land Size: 799m2
Rates: $1,550 (approx) per 1/2 year
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide