Deal directly with Vicki Hodges the Exclusive listing agent to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this property
- Opportunities galore here with this stately old Queenslander home in need of a new owner and some TLC.
- Located just 4 minutes from the Bundaberg CBD and 8 minutes from Bargara Beach.
- High-set Queenslander home with full length traditional front verandah.
- Timber deck at the back of this property overlooks the in-ground swimming pool and is perfect for year round entertaining and family BBQ's.
- Large older style country kitchen with an electric stove and lots of cupboard and bench space.
- A spacious dining room with original decorative colored glass windows will accommodate your large dining room suit.
- Lounge room with high ceilings, tongue and groove walls.
- Featuring 4 bedrooms ~ including a master bedroom with an ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity and walk-in wardrobe.
- Main bathroom with a separate shower and bath plus a separate toilet.
- Downstairs there is a laundry and a handy 3rd toilet which is perfect for when you entertain downstairs.
- Huge 1012m2 block of land, side access into the back yard.
- The owners are committed to selling and have priced this outstanding property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this Exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on Mobile 0407962669 or Direct Dial 07 41555 066.
At a Glance:
Land Size: 1012m2
Back Timber Deck: Yes
Car Accom: Yes
Front Verandah: Yes
In-ground pool: Yes
Council Rates: $1700.00 per 1/2 year (approx)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide