Situated in Svensson Heights - and so central to all amenities, shopping, cbd, hospitals etc. and close to primary and secondary schools. This property is the perfect family home - on a large fully fenced block with plenty of side access for caravans or large vehicles, plus sheds and carporst. Recently renovated, this property also features:
- Original timber flooring through main section of home.
- Spacious Entry/Sunroom
- Gourmet Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and prep area. New benchtops, stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, 6 burner gas cooktop and oven, rangehood and pantry.
- Massive Loungeroom - with beautiful original heritage features and picture rails
- Spacious main bedroom with large walk-in-robe and private ensuite
- Beautifully renovated main Bathroom with stylish fixtures & fittings
- 2nd and third bedroom upstairs.
- Fully security screened.
- Two large rainwater tanks.
- Fully concreted downstairs with bathroom, kitchenette, spacious area for living, entertaining or workspace. This area can be utilised to suit your own needs.
- Laundry features folding bench and extra cupboards built in.
- Large covered outdoor entertaining space overlooking massive backyard, with plenty of space to add that pool or extra sheds.
- Fully fenced as well as backyard fenced separately.
- 2 bay lock up shed with carport attached.
This property needs nothing done. Recently painted, new staircase and internal renovations make this the perfect choice for your family.
For an inspection of this exclusively listed property call Peter or Maree Barone on 0438446269.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide